JOE ZYCH, KD4YSH A DECEPTIVE INDIVIDUAL, CONMAN.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W9DMW-2

JOE ZYCH, KD4YSH A DECEPTIVE INDIVIDUAL, CONMAN.

Post by W9DMW-2 »

:( Sorry to say, I got taken by this scammer !!!!!. I sent payment to him for his antenna ad placed on this site, (3 ANTENNAS) And have recieved nothing. I even called him up on the phone, Listen to his sob story, And gave him a second chance. Well needless to say, NOTHING !!!!! All that has been said about him is true. He is a ripoff artist. Joe if you read this, I am not going to call you anymore, I am calling the postal authouritys, And the local Vero Beach Police/Sherriffs office and file a theift by deception complaint.
I no longer want the antennas, I think 2+ months is long enough. I paid, You cashed the check, I got nothing. I am also going to lodge a complaint with the site manager to get you banned from useing the site. Problems occur, I can understand that, But this is out and out thieft, Fraud, Plain and simple. SO IF YOU PLAN TO DO BUISENESS WITH THIS GUY, BEWARE !!!!!!!!!. I will not, and I donot recommend this seller at all.

I will keep the rest of you updated on my process with the law enforcement end.

D.E. DON W9DMW
W9DMW-2

Post by W9DMW-2 »

deleted by author