C3i -- Quality Antennas at a fair price.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Terry

C3i -- Quality Antennas at a fair price.

Post by Terry »

I attended the Dayton Hamvention and decided to buy some antennas from Down East Microwave. I ordered from there "antennas in stock page". about four days after Dayton. I called about six weeks after that and they said about one month more. I called about three weeks ago and he said FOUR more months. Plus I encountered a hostle person who said if I don’t like it cancle my order so I did. I called a very nice guy at C3I that advertises on this site. I bought two wonderful antennas one for six meters and one for 1.2 gig. They were delivered as promised and they are World Class. Thanks Mr. Sam Ruffin. You can bet you will get my business from now on.