I need everyone to come forward -- de KC0UWS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
bduke

I need everyone to come forward -- de KC0UWS

Post by bduke »

Let me know what amount I owe...where to send payment...i have a limited amount of money...so could we work out a payment plan? Please mods do not remove this thread I need to make things right and pay back all who I owe...I know I owe W4AJF $735.92...who else is there? I am willing to give away my Yaesu FT-817ND if any1 would want it...I have an Icom T7H that I will give away....anything to help get you your money that you earned hard to....please PM me...I sent an email to everyone on eBay telling them it may take some time...but I will refund and make things right...

Brandon
KC0UWS
W4AJF

I am owed $735.00

Post by W4AJF »

OK, you know you owe me money, that's great, now how much have you sent me please?

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
bduke

Post by bduke »

FT-817ND.............................GONE!!!

Instead of using the QTH forums and PMing me....please email me directly wa4democracy@aol.com...

UWS