help please

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
VE6NSF

help please

Post by VE6NSF »

Can someone point me in the right direction as I would like leave feedback
for the xcellent deals I have had with a few hams I have bought from & helped
me out with odd parts here & there. Thnx in advance Roger _._
kb9vxq

Post by kb9vxq »

It's simple Roger. You're in the right section to do that. In the subject line put the persons call sign and either it was a good deal or bad deal. Then in the text box give a brief description of the transaction.

Just look at some of the other ones here and you'll get the idea.
VE6NSF

Post by VE6NSF »

Thnx Tracy & so far they have all been xcellent deals _._
kb9vxq

Post by kb9vxq »

Your welcome Roger.

Good deals are allways great to read about. Glad to see you posting them. I think too many times we forget to post the good deals and only post the bad ones.

73, Tracy KB9VXQ