W9DMW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W2DWL

W9DMW

Post by W2DWL »

Don is quick pay and pleasure to deal with. :D
Best of 73
de
Dennis
W2DWL
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

same here good to deal with.73s de w4pig
N1YPZ

W9DMW Don

Post by N1YPZ »

I am still waiting for my 572b tubes that were suposed to come with the broken amp that Don sold me a month a go for 560.00 N1YPZ
N1YPZ

W9DMW Don Wondelkowski

Post by N1YPZ »

Well I recieved my tubes today 8 of them .Don bought them on e-bay from Bevis CB shop in Sparta Tenn. These tubes were listed on e-bay as untested and as is . The seller said if he knew they were ok he would be asking much more. As I suspected Don would not step up to the plate and send me what he averitised 100% tubes instead he buys untested junk on e-bay to complete the raw deal he gave me. If you choose to deal with this person you will regret it .People like this are a disgrace to the word Ham .Don should be banned from posting items for sale if he can not be truthfull. He refused to return my money even when I offered to pay shipping. I have already purchased 4 new tubes for the amp but it is beat up and needs plenty of work. I will send the amp out to be repaired and I will post the results in the future. N1YPZ
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

W9DMW

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

I had a great dealing with Don when I bought a Kenwood TS790A. It was as discribed, and packaged well. Sent in a timely fashion, even when he had to wait for my money order to arrive.
K4ICL, I'm not sure what your posting has to do with Don? :?
Anyway keep the faith Don we know your a great guy.
Thanks again Don VE3GNX
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Don is a great person to do buissiness with and a good communicator.
Larry Huff K0pd
N1YPZ

W9DMW Don Wondelkowski

Post by N1YPZ »

Well the 8 tubes that Don sent tested out about 40 % or less. Instead of spending $80.00 for junk it would have been nice if he had bought me 100% tubes like his ad stated. The amp has undergone some repair and with the 4 new tubes that I purchased for $146.00 it now works about 80% of the rated output. It still has a weak power supply ,the meter does not work ,and it needs electrolytics replaced. The 8 tubes are in the rubbish where they belong. I suspect this amp was probably run hard on the outlaw CB bands at one time . The overall condition is not what any Ham would own or sell. I am stuck with it now and I will have to rebuild it . At this point I have the 560.00 I paid Don plus $146.00 for the new tubes I bought and a ongoing repair bill. N1YPZ