NI4L Custom Resonant Dipole

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AG4AN

NI4L Custom Resonant Dipole

Post by AG4AN »

I just purchase an NI4L Resonant Dipole and it has been by far the best investment I have made in a dipole. I would recommend it to anyone. Not only is the SWR 1:1 within a board area of the 80 meter band but it out performed my other dipole. Great workmanship and support.

:mrgreen:
larryw

ni4l antennas

Post by larryw »

I got my WAS using one one these antennas. great antenna, super service, excellent communication both before and after ordering antenna.
N2PET

NI4L Dipole

Post by N2PET »

I too have used one of these dipoles. Works very well indeed. Scott N2PET. :D
KA9FOX
Site Admin

NI4L FB!

Post by KA9FOX »

Some people laugh when you tell them you paid for a dipole, but I agree with the others, it has been a fantastic investment for me! Time = money, and I saved a lot of both by having NI4L make me a 160m dipole. I've had it up in the air now for a couple years (fairly rough environment here, in a windy Wisconsin location) and no issues. I didn't expect any problems, as the thing is built like a tank.

73 - Scott KA9FOX
AG4AN

Post by AG4AN »

Your absolutely correct people did have a ball. I have built and purchased many dipoles and I am embarrassed to say. NI4L has something up his sleeve. Call me stupid; but I am impressed.
NI4L

Post by NI4L »

I'm very glad you all are pleased with my work. Hope they are still doing the trick. ^^