WALT K4APO

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KB2VYZ

WALT K4APO

Post by KB2VYZ »

Walt and I took care of this and it is now 100% resolved. DO NOT hesitate to deal with Walt, he is one of the good guys!

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
Last edited by KB2VYZ on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
VE3TMT

Re: WALT K4APO....BEWARE!!!

Post by VE3TMT »

[quote="KB2VYZ"]This is in response to Walt K4APO.

Here is my ad from "THIS SITE" no where does it say the MC 60A is "NEW"!

MISC - For Sale or Trade: Kenwood MC-60A
MC-60A SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

"I have a Kenwood MC-60A mic. that I purchased "NEW" with my TS-2000."

Frank,

In all fairness, if a new ham was to read your ad, I could understand why he would think the mic is new. Most of us know the MC-60 mic has been around for years, but there just might be a new ham who is interested in it who doesn't. The second sentence is misleading. If I was to have bought the mic from you and it didn't arrive in "NEW" condition I would ask questions as well. Threats are another thing and I am not talking at all about that, but in my opinion your ad was misleading.