N3JTN (Larry) a great person

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n9vao

N3JTN (Larry) a great person

Post by n9vao »

Larry (N3JTN) and I just completed a trade and he is a man of his word. He shipped the item out fast, packaged it very good and it was as good as he said it was. He also followed up with e-mails asking how I liked it. He also supplied me with proof of shipping it.
I would be happy to deal with Larry again.
Thanks Larry for the great dealing with you.
............Wally, N9VAO
N3JTN

............Wally, N9VAO was great

Post by N3JTN »

I also completed a trade with Wally (N9VAO). Radio worked as described. He also followed up with e-mails asking how I liked it. I was supplied me with proof of shipping and I would be happy to deal with Wally again.

Thanks Wally, it's been great dealing with you.

Larry (N3TJN)