KE7AVJ- Charles Rozell

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5AAT

KE7AVJ- Charles Rozell

Post by W5AAT »

I purchased a case for a radio from Chuck and it arrived well packed and in better shape than I had thought . Honest guy, easy to deal with. Thanks, Chuck!
WB5NHH

ke7avj: Charles Rozell

Post by WB5NHH »

Purchased a power supply from Chuck . Well packaged and shipped as stated and worked as stated in ad. Honest person to deal with. Would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Chuck.
WB5NHH

ke7avj Charles Rozell electronickeyer module

Post by WB5NHH »

Purchased an electronic keyer control for my Icom 735 from Chuck. Item was shipped when stated, well packaged and worked as stated. Chuck is a good man to do business with. He is a gentleman of the highest order. Thanks again Chuck