Have you been ripped off by Carl Cook?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc8dcp

Have you been ripped off by Carl Cook?

Post by kc8dcp »

I have been checking and i am not the only person Carl has sold bad gear or not sent items..Maybe we should start a list like Kaitlin With the exception i bought some freq boards for my Patcomm and at that time she was a good seller.. So if you have had a problem with Carl Cook replie and maybe we can get something done about his practices.. I have the local post master checking now...John KC8DCP
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa
Last edited by kc8dcp on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
W8VVE

Carl Cook

Post by W8VVE »

Give me/us some infor on Carl, hamcall, location, etc. Tks...Sam W8VVE