Trade with K5MDM (Murray)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K5BBA

Trade with K5MDM (Murray)

Post by K5BBA »

I just made a trade with Murray for a radio (746 Pro) and was very pleased
with the radio and especially his packing for shipment. Thanks Murray and
hope I packed the radio I traded to you as good. A good honest dealer.
Thanks, Carl/K5BBA.
ka4tue

k5mdm murray

Post by ka4tue »

:D hello friend, i have to agree with you. murray is a great guy. he is a great fellow to deal with. if murray tells you something, please don't think otherwise. murray will answer all your questions with honesty. i am proud to know murray. thanks for your trust and honesty...ka4tue
n5wrx

Post by n5wrx »

Murray Neese is one of the very few people I would ever ship equipment to before being paid.
He is a man of his word and is 'drop dead honest' to deal with.
He has been buying and selling radio equipment for many years and I have never heard one bad word about him.

I always check Murray's website when I am thinking about buying some new gear.

www.qth.com/k5mdm/

William Lee N5WRX
K4JC

Murray is First Class!

Post by K4JC »

I bought an FT-1000MP from Murray that arrived with a small problem. Murray took care of getting it fixed, no questions asked. The local repair shop took 4 months to get it back to me (how ridiculous!), but through it all Murray was very patient and gracious.

Murray Neece is a man of his word and I would not hesitate to deal with him. He is First Class people!!