AB0ER - TOM STIEFEL, MAX EFFORT

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5AAT

AB0ER - TOM STIEFEL, MAX EFFORT

Post by W5AAT »

Recently purchased two rcvrs from Tom. They arrived in stated condx and work perfectly, as described. Tom went out of his way (literally) on this one.He drove through a snowstorm to procure packing material (I'm not kidding!) and got these shipped to me in a timely manner. The packing was done so well that it took me approx 15 min to actually see the radios. Tom is a good guy and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks for your efforts,Tom.