BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE ADS RIGHT NOW!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9FI

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE ADS RIGHT NOW!!

Post by K9FI »

The have been many postings within the last day or two, that have rigs VERY CHEAP! You'll also find the phone numbers "weird, and the callsigns duds, or the callsign is being stolen by a scammer.

One examples is an IC-7000 "receiver" for $500? Huh??

:roll:

Be very careful folks -- these so-and-so's are at it again -- IF you cannot verify the person, callsign, phone number, etc., do send your money.

ALSO, be careful not to get schnookered into making a phone call to some number that will take an inordinate amount of money for the call, OK?

If I am incorrect in my assumptions, then I will take the "heat" for the mistake, OK? If we can stop one theft, then "we" have all done our job!!

73!
Jim, K9FI
8)