K1FT Good guy report

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AA0TT

K1FT Good guy report

Post by AA0TT »

I purched a Begali Key from Deke. My e-mail for some reason was bounced so I called him when I first saw the ad. We spoke for quite sometime, and he was sent the money on Friday via Paypal. He shipped my Key on Saturday and I do not know he done it, but it arrived on Monday!!! I certainly would not hesitate to purchase something from him again, he was very honest about what he had to sell and did not try to "color" it like some folks do.

73 de AA0TT
n2wjw

Post by n2wjw »

I second that. I purchased a rig from Deke a few months ago and I feel I made a friend, good communication and very honest guy, we still email each other on occation, good guy.

Gil N2WJW
ke4qdc

I agree

Post by ke4qdc »

Deke was great to me also. Radio was as advertised and arrived in great shape

KE4QDC
Ferrell
Ferrell Brown