K3PZ Great transaction

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W3IZ

K3PZ Great transaction

Post by W3IZ »

I recently completed a transaction with Paul Zora, K3PZ, and it was a smooth as silk.
Paul answered all of my questions and shipped me a beautriful radio in mint condition as described.
K3PZ is the model for on-line trading. Anyone should feel very comfortable when doing business with this gentleman. :D
K3PZ

Re: K3PZ Great transaction

Post by K3PZ »

Norm,

It was a pleasure to deal with you. I shipped you the radio, trusted you would send payment on time and payment was there when promised. You are a man of your word and a credit to the ARRL. I'd do business with you anytime!

Paul Zora
K3PZ
Port Saint Lucie, FL
W3IZ wrote:I recently completed a transaction with Paul Zora, K3PZ, and it was a smooth as silk.
Paul answered all of my questions and shipped me a beautriful radio in mint condition as described.
K3PZ is the model for on-line trading. Anyone should feel very comfortable when doing business with this gentleman. :D