K9FI comes thru again!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N6ZKS

K9FI comes thru again!

Post by N6ZKS »

I'm happy to report the successful conclusion of a purchase from K9FI.
Fairly priced and well packed; item was better than expected and communications excellent. I did have a few anxious moments waiting for the holiday mail to deliver my package.... I took comfort in checking on the great feedback posted here re: K9FI while waiting, and think it fair to add to the applause. Thanks Jim!
73 de N6ZKS
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

Well...Art sure has the Patience of Job, too!

The US Postal System took my mailings (identical packages, one for N6ZKS and one for KD4E) on 11-25-06. I figured that since they both of them had said that they had sent the money orders, I would go ahead and ship to them. I figured that I had better get their items shipped because of the holiday season, too.

Well, the USPS fooled me again -- Art, N6ZKS just received his package on Monday, 12-18-06 -- 23 days to get to him, WAY UNACCEPTABLE -- this is way longer than they (the USPS) have ever schmucked me with delivery before. I have not heard from Doc, KD4E yet, but I am hoping that he received his package (albeit way too late) too!

LESSON LEARNED: IF I am ever thinking to send anything via Parcel Post within 30 days of Christmas, I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT!! I will use some other means to ship, because Parcel Post just takes too long, regardless!! How embarrassing!

:oops:

At this point. if Doc, KD4E, doesn't receive his package, I feel obliged to reimburse him for what he paid for the antenna mount -- this USPS Parcel Post shipping (crap) is just nonsense, you know?

Anyway, the best to everyone over the holiday season, & very 73!
Jim, K9FI
8)
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

:D WooHooo!

I just had an email exchange with Doc, KD4E -- he told me that he had received his item from me not too far down from when I had sent it to him (whew!!).

Good Deal, all around -- NOW, I can relax for a bit!

B-C-N-U later (or sooner, who knows!?) -- 73!
Jim, K9FI
8)