mike godwin <mike_godwin_000@yahoo.com --SCAMMER!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ve2xb

mike godwin <mike_godwin_000@yahoo.com --SCAMMER!

Post by ve2xb »

Yet another shipper scammer.
Hello
l want you to know that the payment you are going to received from my business associate is $4,500 why is $4,500 is becos l am still going to pay some order people like you which l am going to ship all the others items,get back to me if you are ok with me,

Flawed english and why 4500? Not even clever or slick.
Obvious scammer.
Mike, ve2xb
N8QBY

Post by N8QBY »

Please explain what this post means. I must have missed something.
ve2xb

Mike Godwin--scammer...

Post by ve2xb »

Sorry, I may not have explained this clearly. This guy has offered to buy my rig and says he will send 4500 and arrange the shipping for my radio and some other items. The cheques have come from Europe and they are usually forgeries. I have a whole collection of them.
Mike, ve2xb