Not to be trusted "WA6KER"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
radioshopbob

Not to be trusted "WA6KER"

Post by radioshopbob »

This ham named Bob purchased a 220 mhz radio from me over a month ago. He has never paid me the $75.00 dollars that I sold for. He has said he was going to pay many times, and still has not to this day. He lives in Riverside, CA.. So be ware of the person, he is a non-payer..

Bob
K4ICL

Huh?

Post by K4ICL »

Why does Bob have the radio? Did you send or give it to him before he paid for it?

K4ICL
ae6or

Here he goes again

Post by ae6or »

He posted a radio for sale on HF Swap, after got in touch with him on the phone he agree that will send me the radio.
The day I sent the money called him and told him that the check is on its way.
After that a long waiting time no radio no answers to my calls or my messages on email or phone, from this man, that is calling himself a ham radio with the name of BOB and call sign WA6KER.

Mister Braeger how are you?
Will you send me back my money or the radio I paid for ?
ae6or

LINK TO SEND YOR COMPLAIN, RIVERSIDE SHERIFF'S Dpt.

Post by ae6or »

https://www.secure-access.net/~webcove/crimeform.htm

For sure there is a link for each Sheriff's Dept. in the USA,
BAD GUYS BEWARE !!!