KD4CPS - RIP OFF

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
DAVE KG6SVF

KD4CPS - RIP OFF

Post by DAVE KG6SVF »

I'M POSTING THIS AS A WARNING ......TONY VAUGHN KD4CPS OF ZEBULON NC. 27597 IS A RIP OFF,,,,,,WE HAD A DEAL IN THE WORKS AND I CAME THROUGH WITH MY END OF IT AND HE REFUSES TO DO THE SAME...I SENT AN ANTENNA IN EXCHANGE HE WAS TO SEND A YEASU FT-757 GXII...AFTER I SENT THE TRACKING # TO HIM LATER THAT SAME DAY ALL MY EMAILS TO HIM STARTED TO BE KICKED BACK (BLOCKED) UNDELEIVERALBE (WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY EMAILS FROM THIS PARTY ....ME) AND HE WILL NOT COME TO THE PHONE..........DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS FOOL.................
THANKS DAVE
NX5Z

Post by NX5Z »

I also experienced the same thing with Tony Vaughn, KD4CPS. I sent a guitar and effects pedal to him, which his kids admitted he received. I later tried to call the number again, he said he sent the radio, but I haven't received it and it's been a week since he supposedly sent it. His wife now tells me they are split up and he no longer lives there so quit calling! By the way his name is:

Tony Vaughn, KD4CPS
922 Cheeves Road
Zebulon, NC 27597

Of course, his wife says he no longer lives there.

My stuff was also to trade for a Yaesu 757 gxii, which I never rec'd. And from the looks of the above gentleman's complaint, I never will.

Wiser, but without some goodies to trade,

Rev. Sam Moore, NX5Z
DAVE KG6SVF

KD4CPS---RIP OFF

Post by DAVE KG6SVF »

SORRY TO HEAR THAT HE GOT YOU ALSO,...IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAD US BOTH FOOLED AT THE SAMETIME WITH THE SAME YAESU FT-757 GXII....WELL NOT AGAIN, WE NEED TO KEEP UP THE PRESURE ON JERKS LIKE TONY, AT THIS POINT MY ANTENNA IS ON IT'S WAY BACK TO ME, I'M ONLY OUT $130 FOR THE SHIPPING BUT THAT HURTS ENOUGH....LETS HOPE BY POSTING THIS FOOLS NAME AND CALL THAT NO BODY ELSE WILL GET BURNED..........
DAVE MARSON........2AK1535