TD Communications...UPDATE...Jupiter has been returned

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k4qu

TD Communications...UPDATE...Jupiter has been returned

Post by k4qu »

I sent Tim Davidson of TD Communications a check in September to have my rig returned (he is now out of business). The check cleared over one month ago. I still do not have the rig. He does not respond to emails.

Does anyone have a phone number for Tim Davidson, W3PLC so I can get this resolved?

Anyone else had a similar experience with TD Communications?

Thanks,

Mike K4QU
http://www.qsl.net/k4qu
Last edited by k4qu on Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kb9vxq

Post by kb9vxq »

Here's a link to a page with a ph. # that is supposed to be his. Don't know if this number is still good but it's worth a try.

http://www.zelie.com/~geno/w3plc.htm

Good luck.
k4qu

Thanks for the information...

Post by k4qu »

Thanks to those who have provided contact information.
I now have a website and 3 phone numbers. I have called the numbers numerous times...no response to date.

73, Mike K4QU
k4qu

Jupiter has returned!

Post by k4qu »

Tim has just now returned my Jupiter.
He never did reply to the many emails or phone calls however.

Issue closed.

Mike