CAUTION dealing with KB6EIL

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KN4N

CAUTION dealing with KB6EIL

Post by KN4N »

:( Justin Depolis, KB6EIL ran as add for sale FT 100D, %20.00 shipped 2 day air. 30 Aug I replied I would take it, 1 Sep he says its sold, 3 Sep he emails me the buyers check did not clear, and its still for sale. I requested the call of the buyes that sent the check, he repied it was KG6GEB, Josh. I replied right back I would take and MO is in mai.
On 9 Sep Justin replied he had received the MO and it was ready to go.
12 Sep I emailed for tracking number. He said it had not been shipped yet.
15 Sep I emailed that I was getting "a little nervous" on this.
On 16 Sep he replied everytrhing was OK, he needed my shipping address (again)
17 Sep received a email that it would go out Wed night (19th) and ship next day (20) Sep.
21 Sep another email with FEDEX tracking number with no shippers name. Ran the number, showes it is still in Riverside, CA I sent him another email with this info, replies "its on the way" and he gets the same in on tracking number.
Now, all may he OK but I wanted to post this as it looks like be is "buying time" on me and may have sold this radio several times.