KC8YCS...Who is this guy....?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K3ASF

KC8YCS...Who is this guy....?

Post by K3ASF »

Anybody recognize this call? He seems to be very interested in me and my classifieds and eMails me with his opinions. Can I be the only one?
N8ERM

YOUR QUESTION

Post by N8ERM »

To find out information please go to the search on Feedback Forum. Just put in the call-sign and you will be able to bring up any history provided by users of this site.
73, Terry N8ERM
KD8RAY

Re: KC8YCS...Who is this guy....?

Post by KD8RAY »

I would suggest no deals with this individual, because the equipment you receive if any might have been fradulently taken from another ham. He has allegedly conned well meaning hams out of their equipment here at QTH with a promise to pay or trade and has not come through with his end. Jarrid is local to me and I have made successful deals in the past with him, but no more since reading the ripoff deals he has made here. BEWARE KC8YCS is an unscupulous cber with a ham call.

KD8RAY
K3ASF wrote:Anybody recognize this call? He seems to be very interested in me and my classifieds and eMails me with his opinions. Can I be the only one?
----------------------------------------------------------------
KD8RAY - Raynard Merritt
Best regards to all
n8pyq

Re: KC8YCS...Who is this guy....?

Post by n8pyq »

K3ASF wrote:Anybody recognize this call? He seems to be very interested in me and my classifieds and eMails me with his opinions. Can I be the only one?
Get CASH in hand or whatever he is trading you first so you can examine it prior to any dealing.

That is if you feel brave enough to do and dealing with him.

DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?

I would suggest leave it alone and save yourself a lot of frustration for a long time to come.

JUST SAY NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
va3jwp

KC8YCS

Post by va3jwp »

To K3ASF, I am sure you have read my original thread by now, in this forum. He will email you, and call you until you go crazy.......literaly. He drove me nuts, calling me two and three times a day.....it was very wierd. Anyways, I really wouldn't do any dealing with him, even if you get the gear in hand. Most likley, the gear is stolen. As I understand, he is currently trying to get rid of the Kenwood TS-700A he scammed me out of. So, stay away from him and put a block on his emails!

James Parker (VA3JWP)