VE2XB - qualified buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K1LI

VE2XB - qualified buyer

Post by K1LI »

I am posting my positive experience selling to Mike, VE2XB. He was easy to work with, responsive to e-mail and held up his end of the transaction as agreed.

Brian K1LI
WV4I

Get payment before shipping....

Post by WV4I »

Took 8 days to receive payment fm VE2XB/1, even after he had already emailed "box it up and ship". Appears payment was not sent until I queried him several days later, and he had not received sale item yet. I do NOT ship until payment received. Attempted fast deal or no harmful intent? I don't know. But item is NLA and returned MO finally received to VE2XB/1 who uses a VT address. On Ebay, if you try this, you get zinged as a non paying bidder, whether there be harmful intent or not.