Icom Repair At it's best SARTechnical Services

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8LPQ

Icom Repair At it's best SARTechnical Services

Post by N8LPQ »

I needed a Icom repaired. I didn't want to send it all the way to WA. So I asked The gang on 3.898. Bobby and Marvin told me about a repair center very close by. Just over the line in MI. His name is MATT. He is an Authorized repair center. He does great work at a very far price. Very nice very friendly man to deal with. I will be shipping any Icom I need repaired to him over Icom in WA.

SAR technical services
1792 nash dr.
St. Joseph, mi.
tele # 269-429-2334
www.sarts1.com

Ed N8LPQ
N8ERM

Matt at Icom Repair

Post by N8ERM »

Yes he is great at working on Icom gear......
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

Let me join-in the chorus regarding the superior service available from SAR Technical Services!

I've known Matt personally for a number of years, and I can tell all of you that he is one-of-a-kind, a ham's ham, and a business man of the highest calibre!

:D

If you need his services for just about any brand of ham radio equipment, he will deliver complete satisfaction to you, and at a very fair price.

Very 73!
Jim, K9FI
:wink: