eBay - Any dealings with N3DG - DENNIS J. GAZAK ?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ND5C

eBay - Any dealings with N3DG - DENNIS J. GAZAK ?

Post by ND5C »

Greetings!

Has anyone had any dealings on eBay with:

Dennis J. Gazak, N3DG
HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA

I've found that he's used the following eBay seller IDs:

pennradio (present ID)
N3DG
radiosale

There are also a pile of e-mail accounts.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Patrick ND5C
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

proceed with caution look up his feedback on qth.com under search with his call. 73s
KA9FOX
Site Admin

N3DG

Post by KA9FOX »

N3DG has been blocked from using QTH.com for several years.

- Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
kb2nqn

info on n3dg

Post by kb2nqn »

hi there,

yes, i have had my run in with dennis gazak.

as the others have indicated, give this guy a wide berth....and stay away from any dealings with him.

i purchased a kenwood 742 from him. was supposed to be in tip top condition. but that was not the case. received rig with little or no audio, had to send it in for repairs...it needed a new power board.

when confronted about the damage and communicating about some kind of reimbursement, he told me it was sold "as is". a "10" rig is not what i received "as is".

after making a further stink about it, he concocted a story that said i wanted a refund because i found a 742 for a cheaper price. p.s., i still have the 742 i bought from him !

im sure this rings a bell with scott, ka9fox.
its a shame guys like this havent been arrested yet with all the scams they pull.
do yourself a favor, stay away from n3dg or whatever name he's using these days.

steve- kb2nqn
K4ICL

He is easy to find. Here is where he works or did work.

Post by K4ICL »

Software Contractors' Guild

Company Profile

Cympak IT

Address: Cympak IT
575-D Virginia Drive
Fort Washington PA 19034 USA

Email: dgazak@cympak.com
Web Page: www.cympak.com
Telephone: 215-542-8850
Fax: 215-542-9691

Company Type: Low margin Agent
Consulting Firm
Offshore Software Services

Service Area: USA:Nationwide
USA:Washington DC
USA:Delaware
USA:New Jersey
USA:New York
USA:Pennsylvania
Europe
Poland
USA:District of Columbia

USA
WA1ZFY

Dennis Gazak: psychopath or sociopath?

Post by WA1ZFY »

This guy gave me a pretty good case of heartburn. Whatever he is selling, and no matter how much you need it for your shack, think twice or even 3 times before you cast your lot with this creep.

See the feedback he left for me, 1987crxsi, feedback which seems to based on some sort of paranoid fantasy world he seems to live in.
KB2VYZ

N3DG

Post by KB2VYZ »

Well. what everyone says about Dennis is correct. He's trying to get paid again for something PayPal has already charged me twice for already. The only words a have for Dennis are: Fasten your seat-belt buddy!
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
Tramtec

Post by Tramtec »

I had a very bad experience with this "person." It was a deal on Ebay where I was scammed, he took my money and never sent the item and then tried to claim I never paid. I have the money order receipt and my Ebay account was not charged with a non-payment strike. Dennis is a liar and a scammer and should be avoided at all cost.. Save yourself a headache and heed these warnings.
KC2RGU

Re: N3DG

Post by KC2RGU »

KB2VYZ wrote:Well. what everyone says about Dennis is correct. He's trying to get paid again for something PayPal has already charged me twice for already. The only words a have for Dennis are: Fasten your seat-belt buddy!

Am I mistaken or did I read this exact statement in three different threads now?
KB2VYZ

N3DG

Post by KB2VYZ »

Your right that you have seen it more than once, any thread having to do with N3DG (Dennis Gazek) it has been posted in.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Stay tuned ! Stand by for.....NEWS!