DereK, K7FF Great Guy!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AB9IO

DereK, K7FF Great Guy!

Post by AB9IO »

To all,

I just had an excellent transaction with DereK. His communication was top notch and everything was packaged very well. I look forward to working with him again! :D

Tony, AB9IO
K7HC

USE THE FEEDBACK!

Post by K7HC »

I've had maybe a dozen transactions with K7FF, and all were first class! I find MOST of the hams on this site to be responsible and trustworthy, but there a few that are not. Too bad you can't tell the difference, as not too many post feedback. Feedback is a service to your fellow amateurs - GOOD FEEDBACK and BAD FEEDBACK. When I am considering a deal, I always check to see if there's any feedback on the individual.
Last edited by K7HC on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB9IO

Follow up...

Post by AB9IO »

I also have to commend him on using environmentally friendly packing materials for the cable (water bottles). I'm in the plastics recycling field and that really pleases me!

73 ..

Tony, AB9IO