W4AJF

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N4ATS

W4AJF

Post by N4ATS »

Adam is the best of the best , got an FT-847 and an MD-100 from him today , I had a Kenwood TS-2000 and just bought an FT-2000. The FT-847 matches the FT-2000 better, Anyways , same day shipping , great packing , SUPER communications. All in all , wish everyone was like him. Adam , as always , You are da man...

Your friend , Bill N4ATS
Last edited by N4ATS on Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks Bill, you deserve all the best service and more. You are a good and caring person who goes out of his way to help people. Thank you!

Adam Farber W4AJF
K3PZ

Re: W4AJF

Post by K3PZ »

Bill,

Adam and I have done business a number of times. I trust him so much that I have sent him (expensive) gear before I have even received payment from him. I did not even think twice about it as I know that he would do the same for me. Adam truly is the best of the best out of all of the guys that dabble in radio trading.

Paul Zora
K3PZ
Port Saint Lucie, FL

N4ATS wrote:Adam is the best of the best , got an FT-847 and an MD-100 from him today , I had a Kenwood TS-2000 and just bought an FT-2000. The FT-847 matches the FT-2000 better, Anyways , same day shipping , great packing , SUPER communications. All in all , wish everyone was like him. Adam , as always , You are da man...

Your friend , Bill N4ATS
W4AJF

Paul Zora K3PZ

Post by W4AJF »

Paul, thanks for the kind words. I treat Bill Grassa and Paul Zora like family, same as they do with me, I would ship either one ANYTHING immediately and know that payment would be coming promptly, never any fears with these 2 guys, you can take them to the bank!

Thanks, there are still some good honest people out there!

Adam Farber W4AJF
pa2db Marcus

W4AJF

Post by pa2db Marcus »

Hi all,

Bought several times from Adam.
Quick and nice contact.
Good package and quick shippment (through Fedex).
Equipment 100% and mostly look like brand new.

Tnx Adam!

73's Marcus PA2DB
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks Marcus, it is always a pleasure to deal with you, you are a gentleman!

Adam Farber W4AJF
n8yx

Post by n8yx »

I'll add my two bits:

Bought several items from Adam over the past year or so.

Good communicator - packages his gear very well and is honest in the way he describes it.

Wish more folks conducted business in this fashion.
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks John, I appreciate everyones great comments. I treat everyone the way I would like to be treated, it's that simple. Thanks again, Adam Farber W4AJF