SPARKYS SO CALLED SCAM ACCUSATIONS...BEWARE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WB2PRADIO

SPARKYS SO CALLED SCAM ACCUSATIONS...BEWARE

Post by WB2PRADIO »

SPARKY MAY BE AN ALIAS FOR N3DG DENNIS GAZAK. WHO IS BANNED FROM VARIOUS AMATUER SITES FOR THE SAME TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. HE HAS USED IDENTITY THEFT TO DELETE AND CHANGE ADS IN ORDER TO GET LOWER PRICES AND BETTER DEALS...PLEASE BEWARE HE'S AT IT AGAIN.... :!:

PURNETT N3VUK PA
WR4N

Post by WR4N »

JUST AS I SUSPECTED! :twisted:
kb2nqn

the return of n3dg?

Post by kb2nqn »

i see my old friend dennis gazak is up to his shenanigans again.

stay away from anything this guy sells!

check my post on a 742 i bought from him back in 2003.

as i said back then, n3dg is ng!

steve- kb2nqn[/b]
WA1ZFY

Dennis Gazak: psychopath or sociopath?

Post by WA1ZFY »

I feel sorry for the company he works for, if it's the same guy. If you Google his name you get his company plus a ream of complaints against this whack job.
KB2VYZ

N3DG

Post by KB2VYZ »

Dennis, N3DG (N3 Damn Goofy) is up to his old behavior again. He's attempting to get paid again for an item that PayPal has already charged me twice for. This guy has big-time issues. What surprises me, is that ICOM hasn't gone after this clown yet, because most of the stuff he sells, is stuff ICOM gives the general public for "FREE"!

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
kb3own

con man

Post by kb3own »

he is now buying stuff and claiming it with paypal i guess to get over on them