KB3ISO BEWARE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w4tsr

KB3ISO BEWARE

Post by w4tsr »

Beware of this guy kb3iso, Timothy Rubendall. He is a ripoff. He took my radio and never sent me the ht he promised. He said my radio was junk and wasn't packed well. I used foam peanuts and newspaper and packed it well. He received it june 18 and said he would ship my radio back. He said I had a p.o. box. I have a rural route box. He could have shipped it ups and said he did several times but I never got a tracking number from him. I just wanted the people to know what kind of a person he is. 73's, Ted w4tsr
tr116

Post by tr116 »

:evil: you have been nothing but a pain in my butt about you junk radio,in the first place you lied about the why you packed it,there were no peanuts in the box,like i said one piece of newspaper,and as far as your address goes you gave me a post office box address not a route address, why would i want to keep your radio ,it dont even work,if i was such a rip off i could have done it for a much better radio than your junk siltronix 1011 c,your radio will get there and when it does i hope you choke on it
w4tsr

shipped july 3???

Post by w4tsr »

kb3iso, Timothy Rubendall stated he shipped my radio back july 3, This is august 9 and still no radio. All his statements are pure fiction. Buyers beware
tr116

junk radio

Post by tr116 »

:twisted: some how the radio got mixed up in shipping,and i got it back,here is you tracking number for your junk radio, it has been shipped thru fed ex and the number is,468634456521,my you choke on your radio
tr116

junk radio

Post by tr116 »

:evil: fed ex has been trying to deliver his radio for 2 days ,and he does not respond to them,here is the tracking number for the radio ,for all to see,468634456521, i am getting tired of playing games with this guy,it has cost me over 100.00 dollars so far to try and get this radio back to ted this is the last attempt to return this radio
w4tsr

kb3iso

Post by w4tsr »

Mr. Rubendall I doubt that you have spent 100.00 trying to ship my radio back. You have stated on the forum that I have a post office box which is a false statement. You have lied about shipping it many times. I think this is the first time you have actually shipped it to me. I called fedex yesterday to see why the package didn't come and you put the wrong box number on the package. My box number is 183-H, not 138-H. You may try to play games with others but I'll not fall for any more of your stunts. This has been going on for way too long.
Guys please don't do business with this guy, He is a ripoff and I hate to see what condition myh radio is in when I do get it back.
73 de w4tsr
tr116

junk radio

Post by tr116 »

your radio is in the same shape it was when i recieved it,not working,i hope other people learn from this , you are the rip off, sending someone a radio t elling them that it works good and is in good shape, and i have the other shipping bills ,i have nothing to hide ,i just checked my reciept from post man plus and i did not put the wrong box number on it , you just dont quit do you,anything to make yourself look good,if anyone who reads this would like i would be more than happy to email them a picture of the reciept,to show that i did not put the wrong box number on it
w4tsr

Tired of the mudslinging

Post by w4tsr »

Tim,
I am tired of the mudslinging so this is my last post. I received the radio today and I was very impressed with the way it was packed. Plenty of foam peanuts and bubble wrap. I just wish I could have gotten it back sooner than 7 weeks, but thats ok. I checked it out and it does not transmit or receive, but the Gods honest truth is it did when I shipped it. I noticed it had a dent on the cover of the case and when it was dropped by usps it may have done something to it, that's all I can figure. When I checked with Fedex they said the box number was wrong but they may have mistakenly put the wrong box number on it, not you. So thats about it, 73 Tim enjoy the hobby, Ted w4tsr :)