SCOTT-KA9FOX, TNX FOR ALL YOU DO.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8ERM

SCOTT-KA9FOX, TNX FOR ALL YOU DO.

Post by N8ERM »

Scott, thank you so much for the things you have sent me and for the privilege of using QTH.COM. You are doing a great job. This site is a wonderful place for us to trade.....73, Terry N8ERM
Last edited by N8ERM on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

i agree with terry thanks for the site it is the best on the webb 73s de w4pig :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Marc Mallett

Post by Marc Mallett »

I'm also thankful to Scott for the site. I've only done two swaps, one as a buyer and one as a seller, and have done so with great results.
A site such as this is also only as successful as it's users. The folks here seem to be exceptionally good people, which makes all the difference in the world.
Thanks to Scott, and thanks to the folks who make this all work so well.
Marc N9KHI
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

I must agree , Thanks Scott , this is one of the best amateur radio sites on the internet with out a doubt. Clean , easy to navigate, garbage free and ham only!
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
WR4N

Post by WR4N »

Scott ... I can only say "ditto." By the way, I have you another check in the mail! Sure hope everyone that loves this site ... supports it financially! It can't be cheap running a web-site like this one.

Thanks & 73,
David ... KC4CP