KB2NTO BEWARE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc5nah

KB2NTO BEWARE

Post by kc5nah »

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT WHEN BUYING FROM THIS HAM. SOLD ME A SCANNER THAT HE KNEW DID NOT WORK CORECTLY AND PROMISED TO REFUND MY MONSRED TO HIM HE REFUSED SHIPMENT STATING THAT THE BOX LOOKED DAMAGED. THE BOX WAS NOT DAMAGED WHEN IT WAS RETURNED TO ME.. SO BE WARNED THIS HAM WILL SELL YOU JUNK AND GIVE YOU THE OLD ROUTINE THAT IT WAS WORKING WHEN I HAD IT.
kb2nto

Response

Post by kb2nto »

I did indeed sell this person a scanner. It was working properly when I sent it to him. He claimed after in arrived that it was not working properly. I agreed to take it back less shipping. He shipped it back when it arrived the box was damaged. Here is a excerp from the email he sent me. I WILL SHIP THE SCANNER
BACD TO YOU AGAIN IN A NEW BOX IF YOU GIVE ME MY 125.00 BACK PLUS 11.00
My postman said he understood me not signing for it when I told him it was an electronic device. I am an honest ham and have over 90 feedbacks on Ebay all positive no negative. This person is trying to ruin my reputation as he said he would. Just because I would not take a package that was damaged during shipment. thank you for taking the time to read my response....