David Roscoe - W1DWZ - Great Guy !!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC2MRU

David Roscoe - W1DWZ - Great Guy !!!!

Post by KC2MRU »

I bought a Kenwood TW-4000A from Dave recently and the transaction couldn't have gone any better than it did . The radio was exactly as described , it was packed great and Dave moves very fast . If you see him selling something you can trust you'll have a nice , smooth transaction .

I've been trying to buy a radio for a few months now and for one reason or another the transactions have gone bad . One guy sold me a broken radio , and the another guy never sent me the radio that I paid for ... he sent me the payment back after 2 weeks of waiting ... but no radio , I have no idea why he couldn't send the radio but he could send the payment . Anyways , that was a different person .

Dealing with Dave was a great relief after so many other dead-ends .... Thank You very much Dave , I really enjoyed dealing with you and greatly appretiated both your honesty and the great Radio .

73's
Del
(KC2MRU)
KC2MRU

Post by KC2MRU »

Another smooth transaction with David Roscoe ... I bought a 2m/70cm duplexer from Dave and this transaction was just as smooth as the first .

Thanks Dave
N7DPX

I'M GLAD YOU STAYED WITH HAM RADIO !

Post by N7DPX »

Hi Del,
I'm Glad you decided to stay with ham radio :lol:

Take care
Steve / N7DPX
Lakeside,Arizona
"WE ARE HERE FOR A GOOD TIME NOT ALONG TIME"
KC2MRU

Post by KC2MRU »

Hi Steve ,
I only just recently got back into Amateur Radio a few months ago actually . I hope that you were happy with the antenna and that it made it to you alright . I'm currently studying to upgrade to General class so maybe one day I'll hear you out there and talk with you . :D