Cesar Mendez BEWARE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Mike Ryan

Cesar Mendez BEWARE

Post by Mike Ryan »

After answering his posting here on QTH.com for a pair of antennas I sent Mr. Mendez payment.. The antennas arrived today, one was missing parts! He NOW says that the antennas were sold as a "FINAL SALE" ( what the ?? where did that come from... ) and that, by the way, he had used the antennas that way. I guess he mounted them on his car but never moved out of the driveway for fear of the antenna falling off the car. Ok Cesar you won this time you got my money tor your broken or incomplete antenna. But in my book , and I am sure I speak for the majority, that when you sell something FULL DISCLOSURE is the order of the day. I sincerely and honestly hope that when you learn to fluently speak/understand the English language that you learn some honesty as well.
radioguy19

Post by radioguy19 »

Mr Mike ryan bought some antennas from me.I disclose everything to him.His replies about me are false.He got a good deal and he knows it.My call sign is Cesar Mendez KF6RNG 73 all And by the way Mike I was born in the USA.And I know english very well.
None
KS4ED

Your turn...

Post by KS4ED »

Ok Mike, it's your turn... what's your call sign?
KC2MRU

Post by KC2MRU »

We all know Cesar Mendez's call sign is KF6RNG , but since you were obviously buying ham equipment from him Mike ... what is your call sign ?

Most of us post using our call signs without hiding it from the others that post/buy & sell here .