N4CTR - Great Seller - Came through with in style

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KI7M

Post by KI7M »

I could tell you a long story of how I bought a Commander HF-2500 from James and how when I got it, it did not have plate current or output. James never let me down, provided many calls to me to help, had the technician from Omega Electronics call and talk to me about the amp that he had worked on, and after I sent the amp to Command Technology and got it repaired, James reinbursted me for my shipping and repair cost!!! I did not ask, he just insisted.
The amp had a broken wire to the vacuum relay and a transistor got blown because of that wire apparently shorting out the transistor.
I could have got all huffy about it but James was much too good of gentleman for me to believe he would mislead me. I read his feedback from others and belived he would stand behind the amp. He more than came through and I just want to say I have never dealt with a better seller and I recomend him above all others. It is one thing to buy something and have it work, it is quite another to have a problem with your purchase and end up having the seller become a new, good friend. James Rich, N4CTR is a credit to Ham Radio.
Terry, KI7M :D
Terry Burge KI7M
N8ERM

Post by N8ERM »

I have also had some deals with James Rich N4CTR. Things went great in all of them. James is honest, fair and a real credit to the amateur radio community.
Terry N8ERM