Norm Fusaro W3IZ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AD5VJ

Norm Fusaro W3IZ

Post by AD5VJ »

This guy bought a unit from me and as I was talking to him on the phone found out he also works for ARRL.

How neat and what an honor in more than one way.
Vry gud deal and vry fast payment on his part.

Recommended buyer anytime

Thanks Norm,
BOB AD5VJ
http://swap.qth.com/search-results.php? ... earch=call
Last edited by AD5VJ on Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
W3IZ

Post by W3IZ »

Likewise, Bob.
Item as describe, prompt shipping and good communications.
TNX
73, Norm
w4clm

W3IZ

Post by w4clm »

You can't do much better then to deal with Fox Tango Member W3IZ, Norm Fusaro!!! A clasds act to say the least.

Regards
Carol W4CLm
http://www.foxtango.org
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

Add my name to the list of satisfied buyers who have had the pleasure of meeting Norm, and having the good fortune to strike-up a deal with him.

He is the consumate, world-class gentleman! Great deal, great conversation, and a pure pleasure to work with...you couldn't ask for better!

:D

And to you, pison...Buona Natale!
:)
Very 73!
Jim, K9FI
8)
W3IZ

Post by W3IZ »

Thank you, Jim.

K9FI also a good trader. Fast payment and great communications.

73, Norm