KF4DSS/DARRELL BRATCHER....GOOD TRADER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WN8BOB

KF4DSS/DARRELL BRATCHER....GOOD TRADER

Post by WN8BOB »

I just completed a trade with Darrell,I sent him 2 expensive items in return for another piece of ham gear,I sent my equipment first,received the trade item in like new condition,just as stated,even sent it priority mail,so everything went smooth...BOB WN8BOB
W1JCW

NEGITIVE BAD TRADER !!

Post by W1JCW »

kf4dss1

Post by kf4dss1 »

W1JCW

Poor Dealings

Post by W1JCW »

Poor dealings
Last edited by W1JCW on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
W1JCW

Re: KF4DSS/Darrel Bractcher NOT TO be TRUSTED

Post by W1JCW »

Poor dealings.
kf4dss1

Re: KF4DSS/DARRELL BRATCHER....GOOD TRADER

Post by kf4dss1 »

WN8BOB wrote:I just completed a trade with Darrell,I sent him 2 expensive items in return for another piece of ham gear,I sent my equipment first,received the trade item in like new condition,just as stated,even sent it priority mail,so everything went smooth...BOB WN8BOB
thanks
W1JCW

Re: KF4DSS / Darrel Bratcher...Poor Trader

Post by W1JCW »

kf4dss1 wrote:
WN8BOB wrote:I just completed a trade with Darrell,I sent him 2 expensive items in return for another piece of ham gear,I sent my equipment first,received the trade item in like new condition,just as stated,even sent it priority mail,so everything went smooth...BOB WN8BOB
thanks
Hello...the post was Posted: Thu May 25, 2006

You are just now saying thanks to the guy for something 4yrs old !!

Let's see...since then you have had how many screwy deals with all kinds of
issues ??

I don't see the good feed back posts here, anything current ??

Just make good on what you say and you wont have any problems but you seem to have that problem of.....being dishonest !!
GALAXY67

DARRELL

Post by GALAXY67 »

I posted that feedback about 4 years ago,don't know HOW it made it to the top now,he has changed since then,I only see negatives,guess I was lucky 4 years ago....BOB WN8BOB
W1JCW

Re: DARRELL

Post by W1JCW »

GALAXY67 wrote:I posted that feedback about 4 years ago,don't know HOW it made it to the top now,he has changed since then,I only see negatives,guess I was lucky 4 years ago....BOB WN8BOB
Yes you were fortunate not to have any issues. We just like deals to go smooth
around here, no BS troubles, delays and receiving junk rather than what is expected.

Most guys work their dealings out but other ignore the issues and have the who cares attitude I got my $$..
73 -

W1JCW
John