KE4IZA - Doesn't deliver

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wq0a

KE4IZA - Doesn't deliver

Post by wq0a »

You can't trust KE4IZA.

James Glenn Jr
14060 Brougham Court #1
Plymouth, Michigan 48170

Jim posted a Yaesu FP-30 power supply for sale on the Yahoo FT-897 user group. We agreed on a reasonable price of $140 and I sent the postal money order immediately. One time he promised to send me my check back and delayed it saying he was unemployed and would have the money with his next paycheck. Since that time it has been nothing but excuses. The package got lost in the postal service one time. It was later recovered and was to be sent again. The money was sent in late February and I have yet to see anything.

MIke Langer, WQ0A
Saint Peter, MN
wq0a at arrl.net
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

There are several previous posts on the forum that put KE4IZA's integrity in question.

When I note any unfavorable or slightly questionable feedback on a seller or buyer, I go elsewhere in search of equipment. The feedback below is more than enough to steer me away from any deal.

Feedback Forum KE4IZA-- Good Guy...
WB5BNQ 0 255 Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:59 am
WB5BNQ

Feedback Forum KE4IZA Beware!
K6CVC 11 2071 Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:16 am
k9uzz

Feedback Forum KE4IZA - I AM NO SCAMMER
authorized user 0 481 Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:34 pm
authorized user
N8BX

Post by N8BX »

I also had a run in with James Glenn Jr. You can read my post here on the QTH feedback forum. Seems I am the only guy that has got something actually shipped to me from this bird. Although, he's fast with a screwdriver and has sticky fingers, hi.

His MOP is to advertise something cheap to get you to send money quick and then send you nothing and claim it was lost in the mail or remove options that he keeps or sells elseware.

I'd avoid him completely. Pss's me off just thinking about him.

73, N8BX
wq0a

Emails ignored

Post by wq0a »

I continue to remind Jim of his quote to me with regular emails to him. It seems someone who is honest never needs to defend themselves. He refuses to answer.

Mike, WQ0A

"I value my good
name and have never cheated anyone and I will get your money back to you."

Jim - ke4iza