N8LPQ - Great Guy to Deal with!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KB2WNR

N8LPQ - Great Guy to Deal with!!

Post by KB2WNR »

I bought a Yaesu 857D Control head from Ed. The packing was excellent and the shipping was fast. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! He even gave me some tips on what to do with my radio since I am fairly new with it. Definately one of the good guys.

Pat
KB2WNR
N8LPQ

Thanks Pat

Post by N8LPQ »

Thanks for the kind words Pat. I try to share what ever I can with the new guys. I was one of the new guys 22 years ago. I guess I can still call myself a new guy. I talked to a guy that has been a ham before WWII. He has had 2 calls one before the war and one after the war, He is 92 years young. That makes me a newbe. Good luck and 73's
Ed N8LPQ