AB8IA good guy to deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
mcsap

AB8IA good guy to deal with

Post by mcsap »

I just completed a transaction for a VX-1R radio and it arrived on time , packed so well it could have survived a trip through Iraq ! and everything works fine. Steve couldn't find the original box after saying he had it and he quickly offered for me to back out of the deal with no questions asked. I didn't and am happy with my radio even without the box. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
Thanks Steve !

Andy , N3QZF
n5JJR

Post by n5JJR »

One of the MOST FAIR and HONEST HAMS - I have ever dealt with and I have had many dealings :D