BEWARE K5MSY

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
curt

BEWARE K5MSY

Post by curt »

K5MSY Jim Garrison bought a mint mint J-37 Key from me on eBay. The ONLY thing I did wrong was send him the Key WITHOUT being paid. I did this for a few reasons: I had a few other auctions going at the same time and sent them all out as well. All were paid in full within the week without problem. I did this because right now I am disabled hopefully temporary due to a reaction to medication that has impaired my vision making simple things like sending out packages and the whole shipping process a real chore. I was trying to make my life easier by trusting these hams on eBay and the only one who let me down was K5MSY. He has an address on eBay that is obviously NOT his but that of a friend or relative he lives with. He is NEVER home but this person says he will take a message but never responds no matter how many calls are made. This includes emails and the eBay mail system as well because he simply does NOT respond. So far he has a perfect score card on his feedback on eBay but that is soon to be smeared after I leave negative feedback. It’s been a few weeks and I understand things do come up but in today’s world of email and cell phones there is zero excuses for lack of communication, it’s not acceptable when you have other people’s property and owe them money. I NEVER let a buyer or seller hanging, look at my feedback under my call (k3ey). K5MSY is a strange and very weird bird that I feel others who may be thinking of dealing with should know about. He does not respond and the ONE time he did, he promised an express mailing of my money which NEVER happened which is on par as he is never at the number he published as his address on eBay either, so no surprise there. So as I write this and given my responses from him this far, he is a person to be extremely cautions of. One Mr. Jim Garrison K5MSY is a troubled individual who should be avoided unless you believe in charity to weirdos.

His eBay handle is: louis9318

UPDATE:
Paid 4/4/06 (AFTER) eBay intervened. Many emails, phones calls w/ ZERO response. Never Again. Blocked Buyer

2nd UPDATE: He has now threatened me, obviously unstable.