WQ5J - Great Guy to Deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W0LC

WQ5J - Great Guy to Deal with

Post by W0LC »

I have dealt with Tom on a few items and any time there might have been an issue or perceived issue, Tom never questioned it. He offered to have something checked out, etc. Tom is easy to deal with and doesn't scam anyone compared to some of the rif raf out there that post items for sale that are DOA.

If you ever got an item from Tom that was DOA, Tom would bend over backwards to work the issue as compared to some that won't answer e-mails or start a fiction novel.

Tom is a great guy and I will buy from him anytime of any day!
kk5kc

Post by kk5kc »

Just got a rig form Tom. Needless to say it was better than i had expected. Tom is very prompt on answering any and all questions, trust me on that one!..LOL.. Seriously, Tom is man of his word. .Would do business again today with him (if i could afford it)