MY REPLY TO Ai4NU ABOUT PENDING DEAL/ WN8BOB

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WN8BOB

MY REPLY TO Ai4NU ABOUT PENDING DEAL/ WN8BOB

Post by WN8BOB »

I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week,I have computer access from work but do not have a telephone except in case of emergency,of which a long distance caall on company time is neither permitted or warranted,I am a Licensed Stationary Steam Engineer by trade and my time is very valuable,also my son(Sgt.Michael Leary) is just home from Iraq after being shot at every day for a year,and I am supposed to make time at HIS LEISURE for a telephone caall that would not do anything an e mail would,aall of this could have been handled by e mail,as if the condition of the item could be "Seen" over the phone!! I have done hundreds of deals on QTH.COM and with NO complaints,this guy is just "Ticked Off" that he missed out on a great bargain,there was NO transaction, so whaaat is the complaint!! I have references for which he asked for none!! simple e mails reguarding a low dollaar item are certainly NON risky in my book,my Call and address are available and correct!! again,all this could have been accomplished with e mails without playing "Phone Tag" MY time with my son is important!! WN8BOB
N2PET

wn8bob

Post by N2PET »

As far as I'm concerned anyone can change their mind about making ANY transaction or trade without having to explain themseves at all. It's called freedom of choice. Scott N2PET :)
kc0uws

I agree

Post by kc0uws »

I agree with the other comment made. You do NOT need to explain why you backed out of a transaction. As long as if nobody was ripped off in the process of transaction, then there is no need for an explanation. Enuf said
W4AJF

KC0UWS Brandon Duke's posting here

Post by W4AJF »

Interesting that Brandon Duke KC0UWS is using the words "ripped off", Brandon I need you to send me back the $700.00 for the radio that the Boulder County Sheriffs Office made me send them, the radio YOU sold me. I have e-mailed you many times but you do not answer. Let's step up to the plate, be a man and resolve the very serious problems you are in the middle of. Adam Farber W4AJF
blake

Re: MY REPLY TO Ai4NU ABOUT PENDING DEAL/ WN8BOB

Post by blake »

WN8BOB wrote:I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week,I have computer access from work but do not have a telephone except in case of emergency,of which a long distance caall on company time is neither permitted or warranted,I am a Licensed Stationary Steam Engineer by trade and my time is very valuable,also my son(Sgt.Michael Leary) is just home from Iraq after being shot at every day for a year,and I am supposed to make time at HIS LEISURE for a telephone caall that would not do anything an e mail would,aall of this could have been handled by e mail,as if the condition of the item could be "Seen" over the phone!! I have done hundreds of deals on QTH.COM and with NO complaints,this guy is just "Ticked Off" that he missed out on a great bargain,there was NO transaction, so whaaat is the complaint!! I have references for which he asked for none!! simple e mails reguarding a low dollaar item are certainly NON risky in my book,my Call and address are available and correct!! again,all this could have been accomplished with e mails without playing "Phone Tag" MY time with my son is important!! WN8BOB
i have traded with bob many times on here and ss boards never had any problems or issues with him. thanks blake007
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Hi all, it's been 15 years since I sent KC0UWS Brandon Duke $700.00 for a Kenwood TS-940 that he never shipped me. I have now been receiving small payments every few weeks or months that have been COURT ORDERED from the Boulder Colorado courts system so there is some justice and I am finally OK with all this mess. Thanks, Adam Farber W4AJF
n4dxx

Post by n4dxx »

Adam Farber is a great guy..I have bought and sold from/to Him for many years.Never an issue..Sorry you had this happen Adam..
The Bootlegger oops Not!!