nova 1010/gary briggs

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
blake

nova 1010/gary briggs

Post by blake »

hello i am not a ham yet. but i traded with nova1010 and gary briggs. they have my trust when it comes to trading or buying radios from them.
nova1010

Post by nova1010 »

Why thank you wendall,I have no problem selling or buying from you either,Ive delt with wendall on a few occations and each 1 he shipped fast,packaged very well and keep his equipment in new condition,great guy too,talked to him many times on the phone also,thanks wendall. :)
Shawn(nova1010)