W0AAT-Mary Scammer and Dishonest person

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w9big

W0AAT-Mary Scammer and Dishonest person

Post by w9big »

Be careful with dealing with W0AAT-Mary I had a package get lost in the mail and when the post office found it. It was not the radio I paid for. And she was very reluctant to act on filing a claim. Thank goodness paypal rule in my favor and I got my money back. She just a bad Dishonest person
W0AAT

Re: W0AAT --Pleasure to do business with

Post by W0AAT »

POST OFFICE RULES STATE 15 days before a claim can be filed so they can do a parcel search. But I was prevented form doing that when he filed an investigation with the post office. One I could not see what it was for.

https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm#

YOU rushed to file with paypal after being TOLD I needed 15 days to file a claim. You are now refusing to give the box and contents to the post office as part of the insurance claim.

Enjoy the radio you stole.