W9BIG SCAMMER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W0AAT

W9BIG SCAMMER

Post by W0AAT »

I sold him an FT-991 that he claimed was never received. Post office showed delivery. He proceeds to claim he tracked it down, and shows me a box full of blue masking tape. The post office WILL NOT accept a box taped up that way! He claims it had a pair of boots in the box.

He claimed it was not delivered then oh the box was found then well file a missing claim as he turns around and files a paypal claim before I can file a missing item claim with USPS.

NOT how you do business. No rush to file with paypal, a buyer has 90 days! So he is a scammer. DO NOT SELL TO HIM.
w9big

Re: W9BIG SCAMMER

Post by w9big »

So everyone understands I never said or sent the seller pictures showing it had blue tape on it. The box was a Walmart blue box and I sent the seller all the post office correspondence. I had to file a claim because the the post office released my package to someone else. Don't ask me how No one can explain that one. Anyways they found it and I had to pick it up. As soon as I got home I opened it up to find a pair of boots and bolts and nuts inside So again I had to file a report and again I sent the seller the correspondence from the post office. They told me the seller would have to also file a claim because they had insure it. The seller told me they had to wait 15 days. So I file a claim to paypal because I felt something was wrong with the whole situation, and paypal did rule in my favor. The funny thing its been two weeks later and I have not heard anything from the post office or the seller. Make you think who scammed who. If anyone wants copy's of my emails with the post office or the seller. I will be more then happy to send you them.
W0AAT

Post by W0AAT »

Pay pal ruled in MY favor. Box was delivered. I asked for friends and family, you didn't send it that way. Then the claim it went somewhere else, then suddenly 3 days later it is found but NONE of that shows in the tracking, no delivery exception etc.

I have been selling and buying on here for years, and have a 100% eBay feedback score https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/maryalanab

YOU tried to scam me before the USPS investigation was done.

There is NO RUSH to file a PayPal claim, buyers have 90 days.

You prevented me from doing a box trace by filing with the post office

Yes they require a 15 day wait to file an insurance claim.

You KNEW that and screwed up my ability to do it by 4 more days when you filed an investigation with USPS.

Insurance claim is filed. Doubt they will pay. Item was delivered. Post office can take 2+ weeks to decide a claim.

So I have zero news. Until they contact me I got nothing to say.

Your email is blocked. For a reason.

Zero tolerance for scammers.

Your email, I put in bold the important part. You claim to ave accepted an opened box without inspecting the contents AT THE POST OFFICE. Your pic showed some old boots tossed on TOP of the packing, not IN the box. Sorry but this right here tells me scam

"Hi Mary
Well I was able to get the package from the post office.
It looked like it was retaped.
It was because inside the box was a pair of boots. I am sending you the pictures to see.
I will go back to the post office tomorrow to file a claim. "

I have been doing business on paypal for many years, they know my reputation(they DO have a score they track). I have ran at least $100k worth of sales/purchases thru them over the 20+ years I have used them. They KNOW I am not a scammer.
w9big

Re: W9BIG GOOD SELLER AND BUYER

Post by w9big »

I am posting this because since the last incident with Mary WOAAT. I have sold 5 items and bought 2 items here on qth with no issues.
Here are the people I have bought from Donald NG4D-- Rey WO9C--Here are the people I have sold to--Bob WB3HYB-- Ed KD2DNB-- Elan KE0EP--Gerald N4GLS--Rodney VE5RMK--I like to thank everyone that I mentioned. If anyone needs to contact them I am sure they will let you know they had no issues with me. Thank you all for reading my post. 73s Mike-w9big
W0AAT

Post by W0AAT »

Under filing a claim, check claim periods, 15 DAYS.

https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm#