W1JCW a very good guy to deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
JohnFID

W1JCW a very good guy to deal with

Post by JohnFID »

I bought a watt meter slug from John. He answered e-mails quickly, shipped it when he said he would, got me the tracking number right away, and when it arrived (3 days -- not bad for USPS) it was exactly as he described it. Looks brand new so it was even better than I expected. I looked up his QRZ bio and he has an IMPRESSIVE antenna farm. He's obviously a traditional ham from the "ham radio is a fraternity" era. In today's charged up tight world it's nice to deal with someone who has manners and integrity.