Tom Guntzel K0TLG Misleading Vague Description

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N6XVO

Tom Guntzel K0TLG Misleading Vague Description

Post by N6XVO »

I purchased a Kenwood MC-50 microphone from Tom in June of 2022. His Ad stated it was CLEAN. The description he gave was not accurate and gave a vague description of the Mic. The Microphone had one large paint chip and a small chip just below the On/Off switch. This should have been mention in the Ad and he should have given a more accurate detailed description. To me this is the same as withholding information. How could you not see or known about the paint chips. Also communication via email could have been better slow to respond to emails. If interested email me for a picture of the MC-50 with the paint chips. Think twice before making a purchase with him.