Bad sale

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Eglivin

Bad sale

Post by Eglivin »

Be careful from buying anything from K4LIO.
I bought a tower from him based on his description and confirmed verbally. He lied and misled me in the fact the tower was only 38 feet contrary to his 55 feet statement. Parts were missing. A supposed new Cushcraft complete antenna I also bought was nothing more than trash due to traps damaged and broken and parts missing. More fool me for trusting him.
Keith
K1JMW