Vollie Redd, N5WHT is just GREAT to work with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k3bf

Vollie Redd, N5WHT is just GREAT to work with

Post by k3bf »

I just completed a deal with N5WHT, Vollie Red. I bought a very nice EV studio mic, shock mount and Heil mic cable from him. I sent a personal check for payment. He shipped quickly USPS Priority Mail large flat rate box. I don't think I've seem many packing efforts that were better than his. The items received were in excellent condition, just as he described and I am very pleased with our transaction. His email communication was exceptionally good and I feel like I made a new friend. This is the type of deal we all want to have. Honest, quick and no hassles.
Please do feel comfortable dealing with this fine ham. Thank you Vollie.
Dr. Bruce Felder, K3BF
Pensacola, FL