VE2SWL

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KD5RGJ

VE2SWL

Post by KD5RGJ »

JORDAN ARNDT OF CALGARY, ALBERTA-VE2SWL IS A BUM. I SENT HIM MONEY OVER A YEAR AGO AND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING :evil:
K4ICL

Any details you want to share?

Post by K4ICL »

Spence:

Could you provide some details? What was traded? What communications did you have with him? What has gone on for a whole year? Etc. Thanks.
Cheers,

AL
K4ICL
KE3GK

Long time ...

Post by KE3GK »

That's a long time to wait before saying anything. What was the deal ?
K4ICL

Re: Any details you want to share?

Post by K4ICL »

K4ICL wrote:Spence:

Could you provide some details? What was traded? What communications did you have with him? What has gone on for a whole year? Etc. Thanks.
Spence Replied:

6/5/03

I BOUGHT A KENWOOD AND SENT AN INTERNATIONAL MO AFTER HE RETURNED
MY DOMESTIC MO. HE CAME UP WITH A LOT OF EXCUSES...LOST BY CANADIAN POST OFFICE-HAD THE FLU AND THE REST GOES ON.

I AM BASICALLY A GOOD GUY AND LOOK TO EVERYONE THE SAME UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

AFTER "MANY" E.MAILS I DECIDED TO PUT HIS NAME IN PUBLIC.

HE RUNS SOME KIND OF SHOP-RADIO MAYBE?. I OFFERED TO TAKE ANYKIND OF RADIO OF HE HAD ALREADY DISPOSED OF THE KENWOOD BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

KD5RGJ
SPENCER HUDSON
SUMNER, MISSISSIPPI

---

Thanks, Spence. It helps to know the details. AL
wr0t

Rang a Belll With Me

Post by wr0t »

When I saw this, I did not recognize the call as being the same but the name sure was.

It was about 5 or 6 years ago and this guy sent me a bank check for some Drake parts that I could not cash.

When all was said and done, I had spent about 170.00 trying to collect on a 50.00 check.

A lesson well learned. STEER CLEAR OF JORDAN, it just is not worth it to buy or sell with him. Someone will get stiffed..

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Proud to Fly the Flag Long Before Was Popular